Our bodies, if given the right raw material, are very good at detoxing themselves. People who have a healthy wholesome diet, and refrain from indulging in too many processed foods will enjoy renewed energy with a healthy heart.
There are lots of foods that have the properties necessary in the maintenance of a healthy heart because they are very rich sources of the nutrients and compounds that naturally purify arteries, cleanse and remove inflammation as well as boost the immune system.
• Avocados are very high in healthy fats and if eaten regularly their compounds are able to normalize and stabilize blood cholesterol levels, maintain clear arteries and eliminate clots
• Asparagus has been found to be a very effective blood cleanser, it is able to reduce blood pressure and slow the forming of blood clots. It is loaded with Vitamins B1, B2, C, E, and K.
• Chia Seeds is a good source of omega-3, fiber, and protein. Studies have found that chia seeds could decrease the risk of chronic disease when consumed as part of a healthy diet.
• Hemp Seed. In addition to protein, magnesium, iron, and zinc, hemp seed comprises about 30% oil and contains a good amount of omega-3s. Animal studies have found that the omega-3s found in hemp seeds could benefit heart health. They may do this by preventing the formation of blood clots and helping the heart recover after a heart attack according to data from nih.
• Pomegranates have an impressive array of antioxidants that help to protect artery membranes; they also promote the production of nitric oxide that allows a person’s blood to flow more freely through their blood vessels.
• Turmeric reduces inflammation and the hardening of the arteries as well as helping to keep them clear and reduce blood clots.
• Persimmon is a very good source of polyphenols and antioxidants that both help to reduce bad cholesterol (LDL) and triglycerides. They also help to normalize blood pressure and cleanse the arteries.
• Spirulina helps to regulate blood fat levels, normalizes lipid levels, and contains necessary essential amino acids, which help to improve the immune system.
• Cinnamon is able to decrease harmful cholesterol levels, and clean plaque so it is unable to accumulate in the arteries and blood vessels.
• Broccoli helps to prevent calcium buildup in arteries and helps to reduce blood pressure and normalize cholesterol levels.
• Cranberries are thought to decrease the risk of developing heart disease in most people by up to 40%. They have high antioxidant content which helps to increase HDL while reducing LDL levels.
• Flaxseeds are one of the most healthful seeds that people can eat. They are rich in many nutrients, including omega 3, fiber, protein, magnesium, and manganese. Several studies have demonstrated the heart-healthy benefits of flaxseeds, largely thanks to their omega-3 fatty acid content. Both flaxseeds and flaxseed oil have been shown to reduce cholesterol in multiple studies according to data from nih
These seeds may reduce blood pressure and improve heart health.
• Green Tea contains a large number of catechins which help to decelerate the absorption of cholesterol and improve blood lipid levels as they help to clear obstructions from arteries. Green tea also helps with cardiovascular health and enhances a person’s metabolism.